Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Cimmanom"




I must confess that I often let Caleb finish his breakfast in the living room. He is NOT a morning person and life is much less stressful if I let him get going in front of a cartoon (usually just one...or maybe two). These days we've been putting cinnamon (or "cimmanom" as Caleb would say) on toast, sliced apples, pancakes, carrots, chicken, oranges... (the latter few are the boys' invention). We can't seem to get enough of it. Apparently, Nathan is equally a fan. He found Caleb's unfinished pancake on the floor, polished it off, and then proceeded to lick all of the cinnamon off the plate. That's my boy! Honestly I would do the same if I didn't have an adult sense of propriety (aka. fear of walking around with cinnamon all over my face).

No comments:

Post a Comment